7 SKIN CARE TIPS FOR WOMEN ABOVE 30
If there is one thing that women hates about life, it's aging. Admit it or not, everybody's afraid of looking old losing their grace. This is why most women do everything in their power to look as youthful as they can. Most women experience this period of panic when they reach the age of 30. they undergo painful-looking treatments. They spend tons of money on products that promise to bring back their youthful glow and firm skin. However, most of these products don't work. They end up wasting a lot of money for products and procedures that don't really work for them.
Add to this pressure the flawless faces and bodies of Hollywood stars like Gwyneth Paltrow, Salma Hayek, Julianne Moore and other actresses and personalities that look as if they did not age. It's like they have an access to the fabled Fountain of Youth and they chug a gallon of it every day. So, what can a simple woman like you do to stop, or possibly reverse, the effects of aging in the skin? Here are some of the step you can do.
• Follow the basic rule of skin care; cleanse, tone, moisturize. They are called the “basic rule” for a reason
• Never forget to use sunblock. This prevents further skin damage due to sun exposure. Use a product with SPF more than 15
• Be gentle on your skin. Never scrub too hard, especially when you use harsh scrubs.
• Invest on nighttime skin care products, like eye creams, serum and anti-aging formulas
• Never forget to remove makeup before sleeping.
• Be mindful of what you put in your mouth. Eat vitamin rich foods and protein-rich food items such as fruits, vegetables and meat. Also, drink tons of water
• Avoid stress. If you get tired of doing all these stuff, it's ok. Life is good and it's best if you enjoy your life rather than stressing over that wrinkle by your eye.
Our appearance is what we show the world, that's why it's important to take care of it. However, it does not mean that we should look as young as possible. Just show them your most genuine smile and the world will love you for who you are.