1. The bob is officially the style of the season. Rihanna is the latest star to debut a new chin-skimming cut, opting for a choppy peek-a-boo fringe for a flattering finish. Of course, there's every chance Rihanna's new look is a wig, but that won't stop us playing copycat.
2. At the American Music Awards, Rihanna stunned with this sleek and chic style complete with beaded clips.
3. The Bajan beauty looks gorgeous in yellow with loose waves and a hot red lip colour.
4. RiRi is bang on-trend for SS14, working long and luscious mermaid waves - one of the biggest catwalk hair trends of the season.
5. Rih stepped out with another new ‘do, this time channeling something of the 80s pop scene with this long bob and full-fat fringe look.
6. Rihanna's no slouch when it comes out to trialing a new trend and the gorgeous singer went for something a little bolder at the 2014 iHeartRadio Awards in 2014, with this forest green lipstick and some majorly 90s throwback hair.
7. For the Dior cruise show in May, Rihanna teamed her pretty pink dress with a bold raspberry lip shade, sugary shadow and a high pony of loose, windswept waves.
8. Rihanna proved there’s no hair style she can’t pull off in this pink pixie crop wig at a basketball game in LA. It looks so good, we think she should go permanent with this one.
9. Whilst sitting courtside at a charity basketball game in August 2014, Rihanna debuted both hew new long and straight 'do as well as a nose ring.
10. To attend the MAC Cosmetics It's Not Over film premiere in LA in mid November, Rihanna chose to make her beauty look all about the lips. Keeping her complexion and eye make-up to a minimum (save for a flick of feline liner), your eyes are immediately drawn to the deep berry shade of her pout (and how perfectly it has been applied). A winter beauty lesson? You're looking at it.
Share this post